[jdom-interest] Re: Reading XML with JDOM

Praveen Gattu pgattu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:03:30 PDT 2008

Paul,

Thanks for the response. My XML is really as simple as the one I posted. The
8,500 documents are retrieved over a HTTP URL. So add network latency, which
makes it longer than a minute, unless my XML parser is extremely fast.
Anyway, since there is probably not much I can do with the network latency,
I am trying to keep the Java code as skinny and efficient as possible.

Would you be able to provide sample code for the solution you suggested?