[jdom-interest] How to convert html file to xml format using Tagsoup

Jack Bush netbeansfan at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 31 06:13:36 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I would like to find out how to convert html file to xml format using Tagsoup in Java 6.

I have read through all the documents from http://tagsoup.info and other Google searches but could not find much useful material. Majority of these material are more for overview as opposed to explanation on how to use each classes provided by Tagsoup package.

Both tagsoup-1.2.jar and tagsoup-1.2-src.zip have been downloaded but only has the instruction to use tagsoup-1.2.jar as a stand- alone command. However, I am looking for some examples on how to do the conversion in Java instead.

There are no documentation in tagsoup-1.2-src.zip. I would like to compile the source code (only if it will add values on top of what the jar file has not already provide) in Netbeans but do not have the instruction to do so.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Jack

      Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1011