[jdom-interest] Deleting node name:

♥..Vishu..♥ kashiviswanath.sagiri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:40:13 PDT 2009

Hi  Grzegorz Kaczor,
                                 Thank you very much for ur concern. But the
point is my sample xml file is like this:

<DOCUMENT>
 <SECTION>
      <TOPOLOGY>
          <PRNPROC>
          <!-- THIS IS A COMMENT-->
                <declation>
                       <declationsname>
                              <word>X</word>
                       </declationsname>
                </declation>
                <declation>
                       <declationname>
                              <word>Y</word>
                       </declationname>
                </declation>

I would like to remove the <word> tag and replace the contents to
<declationname> tag.
Thanking You

Regards
Kashi V Sagiri