[jdom-interest] Opinion Poll: - JDOM2 and minimum-required Java - Java5 or Java6

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Fri Nov 18 10:22:15 PST 2011

Thanks Cecil.

I'm replying to this not just to say thanks, but because sometimes the
mailing list gets stuck, and I've got this message from you but it's been
two hours and it has not come through the mailing list system, and not
shown up in the markmail archive either. Other mails messages may be stuck
too.

Perhaps you are not subscribed properly, or perhaps the list is stuck.

Jason, CC'd you.

Thanks

Rolf