[jdom-interest] JDOM2 Update - maven

Rolf jdom at tuis.net
Wed Sep 14 14:53:46 PDT 2011

Excellent.

I have not head back from Sonatype about the 'org.jdom' group id.

I will pull the dropbox copy, make sure it works for me, then push the
changes up to github.

As for the build process, yes, there are warnings. Most of them relate
to using a null value to what has become a varargs method in the
reflection API. It can be safely ignored, and is one of the things that
will be fixed when the junit testing is done.

There is another warning in the junit tests because I am directly
referencing an internal com.sun.* package to pull in an alternate parser.

Will get back to you later on where things are at.

Thanks

Rolf