[jdom-interest] 2.0.0 usage

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Thu Apr 12 11:21:00 PDT 2012

Hi all.

I know it is soon, but I am trying to budget time and resources for 2.0.1.

Already there is a bug identified in 2.0.0, and it needs to be
resolved.... but, how long should I wait to see if there are other bugs?

Thus I would like as much feedback as possible whether you are using JDOM
2.x or not. Think of it as a 'poll', and all I need (for now) are simple
things like:
 - Yes, using it, no problems
 - Yes, using it, some problems, but will keep going.
 - Tried it, had problems, gave up.
 - Going to try it when there's time.
 - Going to try it when it is more 'stable'.
 - I would try it if it had feature XYZ.
 - Not planning on trying it - happy with JDOM 1.x

If you feel like creating your own answer, or expanding on your reply, or
anything, please do.

Thanks

Rolf