[jdom-interest] jdom-contrib on maven central?

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Mon Feb 27 18:54:24 PST 2012

Hi again Richard, everyone.

I am looking at moving the Location-aware SAX-parsing code to 'core',
and I was wondering whether you (or anyone) use both the 'start' and
'end' locations, or just the 'start' location. I ask because if it is
just the start location, I may consider adding support for all content,
not just Element.

I have tried to imagine a situation where the end-of-element location is
significant, and your validation code seems like the most likely type of
scenario.

Is the 'end-of-element' information useful?

Thanks

Rolf