[jdom-interest] JDOM2 BETA 2 Released - 0.0.2 - Leap Day

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Wed Feb 29 20:21:01 PST 2012

Happy "Leap Day"

JDOM2's second Beta release is available.

Like previous releases, this is available for download from github.
https://github.com/hunterhacker/jdom/downloads

Specifically, the second beta release is:
https://github.com/downloads/hunterhacker/jdom/jdom2-0.0.2-BETA.zip

The Github Javadoc, JUnit, and Coverage pages have all been updated to
match this new BETA release:
https://github.com/hunterhacker/jdom/wiki/JDOM-2.0#wiki-links

A few things are different this time:
- I have changed the 'naming' convention - now jdom2-0.0.2-BETA. This is
to satisfy maven-central.
- speaking of which, I am releasing this to the 'jdom2' artifact on
maven-central. Expect the jdom2 artifact to arrive in a few hours
- includes 'Location-aware' SAX Parsing (concept pulled from contrib).
- includes Element.sort* for sorting element Content (concept pulled
from contrib).
- includes XPathHelper for creating XPath queries for selecting JDOM
content (concept pulled from contrib).

Please take this Beta for a spin, and share your experiences... good and
bad.

On the original schedule this was going to be the last BETA release with
final JDOM2 release at Easter. I am going to stick with the Easter
release, but I expect to push out additional BETA releases between now
and then.

Have fun!

Rolf