[jdom-interest] Wish-list

Benjamin Graf benjamin.graf at gmx.net
Wed May 9 09:38:51 PDT 2012

Hi Rolf,

as I mentioned in one of my posts before I'd like a tight saxon
integration for proper XPath 2.0 handling to enhance those capabilities.
Maybe there is also some effort possible for the XML 2 bean mapper
actually being in the contrib part of JDOM. Since Java is a bean focused
language this is in my opinion a feature that worth it.

Best regards
Benjamin