[jdom-interest] Wish-list

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Thu May 10 08:43:47 PDT 2012

So, searching the interweb, I see some discussion about JSON parsers... I
don't see a SAX specific one, but there appear to be a number of StAX-like
ones.... and we have StAX support directly now... ;-)

though....

I don't see how anything but a simple XML document could be output as a
JSON 'output'.... the challenge would be how to deal with the 'unusual'
XML-like concepts, rather than the easy stuff?

Like, if your XML has a namespace, then what?

Rolf