[jdom-interest] HotFix packages on GitHub

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Wed Sep 12 15:35:16 PDT 2012

Hi all.

During the 2.x process I have uploaded a number of files to GitHub here:

https://github.com/hunterhacker/jdom/downloads

There are 'real' packages (2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, and 2.0.3) as well as
real support files (jdom2-dev-jars.zip).

There are also a lot of 'low value' files, like the early beta versions
of 2.x, and the various *issue*.zip interim fix packages.

I intend to remove all except the 'current' issue packages, and I intend
to remove the BETA packages. This would leave just the important stuff
behind.

Can anyone think of any reason to keep these 'low value' files? They are
just taking up space..... aren't they?

Unless I hear otherwise, I will remove the cruft this coming weekend....

Rolf