[jdom-interest] Validating XML documents using SAXBuilder

Bruce Raggett brucer at net1.nw.com.au
Mon Aug 7 21:50:04 PDT 2000

Hello All,

The SAXBuilder class lets me specify that the parsed document is to be validated, but does not let me change system identifiers to local URIs eg. to change the system identifier for the DTD from "http://..." to "file:///..."

How would you change system identifiers to local URIs?

The SAXBuilder class could provide another constructor which accepted a java.util.Properties object to automatically change any system identifier (a key in the Properties object) to the specified URI (a value in the Properties object)?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Many thanks,
Bruce Raggett.