[jdom-interest] Updated JDOM Notes online

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Thu Aug 10 04:58:05 PDT 2000

I've posted updated notes from my JDOM tutorial Tuesday night at

http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/slides/xmlsig/jdom/

These take account of the numerous changes made to the JDOM API in
the last month and a half as well as adding some additional material
on the proper handling of namespaces. The old notes are still
available as well, but it would be nice if we could update the JDOM
web site to point to the new notes instead.

|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |