[jdom-interest] Problem Building JDOM

Deependra deep at cysphere.com
Wed Aug 9 21:05:26 PDT 2000

Hi,

I am new to this list. I am trying to build jdom src to get jdom.jar but i
am  getting this error

jdom\build\src\org\jdom\input\DOMBuilder.java:316: Method getPublicId() not
found in interface org.w3c.dom.DocumentType.
                String publicID = domDocType.getPublicId();
                                                        ^
\jdom\build\src\org\jdom\input\DOMBuilder.java:317: Method getSystemId() not
found in interface org.w3c.dom.DocumentType.
                String systemID = domDocType.getSystemId();
                                                        ^
2 errors
BUILD FATAL ERROR: Compile failed, messages should have been provided.

I tried using latest version of xerces_1_0_3.jar from xml.apache.org but i
am still getting the same error.

Can anyone help me solving this problem.

thanks
regards
Deependra