[jdom-interest] Namespace patch

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Tue Aug 29 08:24:07 PDT 2000

At 8:49 AM -0600 8/29/00, trebor.a.rude at lmco.com wrote:
>	Is there a list of "outstanding submissions" anywhere, so it would
>be easier to avoid duplicating work? I couldn't find one on jdom.org (either
>www. or cvs.).

Unfortunately no. There aren't that many active submitters. Mostly we
just all try to pay attention to whose said they're going to do what
on the mailing list.  And generally before I start major work on
something, I toss out a quick feeler to the list to see if anybody
else is already working on it, and to make sure that what I want to
do actually makes sense. That's saved me  from unnecessary work a
couple of times. It's all pretty informal.

|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |