[jdom-interest] Working toward beta5

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Tue Jul 11 02:20:00 PDT 2000

Hi everyone,

In my opinion, it's high time we had another JDOM beta.  There have been
numerous fixes since beta4 that should be made available to people who
don't have CVS.  Ideally, I'd like to see the beta released within the
next week, but the schedule depends on Brett finding some time away from
his new job.  They've got a pretty good lock on him (which is surprising
since he works 1500 miles away from his boss).  Anyway, if you look at
the TODO.txt in CVS (be sure to do an "update") you'll see a list of
known items that remain to be done with a line drawn indicating which
items should be done for beta5 and which shouldn't.  If there's
something you think has been missed, please write in.