[jdom-interest] Troubles building JDOM version

Ryan O'Connell -HESE ryan.oconnell at sun.com
Fri Jul 14 08:33:53 PDT 2000

Matt,

I hacked up a solution.  I unjarred the xerces.jar file and added a HackDocumentType
interface that extended the DocumentType interface.  I added the two missing method
signatures to the HackDocumentType interface then I cast the object on the two offending
lines in the DOMBuilder class to the HackDocumentType interface, then rejarred.  Cheesy,
yes, but it seems to work.

Ryan

--
Ryan O'Connell