[jdom-interest] JDOM & XSLT

Bo Wang (Borders Online) BWANG at borders.com
Fri Jul 28 11:51:00 PDT 2000

Hi all:

I'm a newcomer to JDOM and got some simple (silly) questions here. As Bret
noted in early CDATA discussion, to create the following page,

<Title> <b> Integration </b> </Title>

I just need to

Element title = new Element("Title").setContent("<b> Integration </b>");

I got the following escaped xml file using XMLOutputter:

  <Title>&lt;b&gt; Integration &lt;/b&gt;</Title>

and I use org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process to simply transform this xml and
got:

  <Title>&lt;b&gt; Integration &lt;/b&gt;</Title>

This is not what I want:   <Title><b> Integration </b></Title>
How can I make this JDOM generated xml into real html file I want? Thanks a
lot!

--bo