[jdom-interest] jdom.jar

Brett McLaughlin brett.mclaughlin at lutris.com
Tue Jun 27 07:06:35 PDT 2000

Adisorn Ratanakovit wrote:

> I have been unable to build jdom.jar for beta 4 on
> Windows 2000. Could anyone send me the file? I need to
> work on it quite urgently and really do not want to
> use the other parsers.

Why can't you use the one downloadable from the site? Go to
Downloads/Source

> Also, just wondering why jdom.jar is not posted on the
> site for download so those who just want to use the
> parser can jump right in.

Because it's a beta, and typically betas (in the early stage that ours
are in) aren't released as binaries. Binaries imply that something is
"gold" and really well-tested. We just aren't there yet.

Just unzip beta4.zip and run build.bat - really easy ;-)

-Brett