[jdom-interest] SAXNotRecognizedException while running SAXBuilderDemo

Javier A. Soltero javier at springmobile.com
Mon Oct 2 12:17:33 PDT 2000

[sorry, re-sending this to the list with the right email so that it
doesnt get bounced]

I am in the process of evaluating JDOM to use in an XML based J2EE
application. I have to say that what I have seen up to now looks really
good! My problem is the following, I have created a class called
moeXMLdoc, its simply a container for a jdom Document with some api's
which know how to extract stuff from the Document and turn it into
JavaBeans which will be used for display. Everything works fine except
for when I try to use a SAXParser to create a new instance of my class
from a file. I tried then to run the SAXBuilderDemo just to make sure I
was using this correctly, and I found the same problem:

org/xml/sax/SAXNotRecognizedException
    at SAXBuilderDemo:82

So, aside from the fact that my classpath (which includes the b4 build
of jdom) cant locate that class, what else is wrong? Must be something
pretty basic if I cant get the samples to run correctly.

Any help greatly appreciated.

-javier