[jdom-interest] A simple question...

Laurent Bihanic lbihanic at atos-group.com
Wed Oct 4 03:10:34 PDT 2000

Hi,

SAXBuilder has several build() methods.  One of them has an
org.xml.sax.InputSource argument.  Thus, the java compiler needs to resolve
this class when compiling your code, even if you do not use this build()
method.

You need to get a compiled version of the SAX API in order to be able to
compile any code using the SAXBuilder.

Drop me a mail if you want me to send you a SAX2 jar.

Laurent