[jdom-interest] A simple question...

Sean Shanny sshanny at eziba.com
Mon Oct 2 15:02:43 PDT 2000

To all,

Should I be able to do the following: (I want to read from a socket I
have opened and send that directly to the builder)

I am getting the following compilation error:

"CommerceServerStatus.java": Error #: 314 : cannot access class
org.xml.sax.InputSource; neither class nor source found for
org.xml.sax.InputSource at line 123, column 28

try {
    _csConnection = new Socket(mCommerceServerName,
sCommerceServerPort);
    _outBoundRequest = new PrintWriter(_csConnection.getOutputStream(),
true);
    _inboundData = new BufferedReader( new
InputStreamReader(_csConnection.getInputStream()));
    } catch (UnknownHostException unknowHostException) {
      System.err.println("Don't now about host: " +
mCommerceServerName);
    } catch (IOException ioException) {
      System.err.println("Couldn't get I/O for the connection to :" +
mCommerceServerName);
    }

    _outBoundRequest.println(sStatusRequest);

    // Build the JDOM Document
    Document doc = builder.build(_inboundData);

Thanks.

--sean

--
Sean Shanny