[jdom-interest] Build problem + getText bug ?

Brad Morgan Brad.Morgan at e-pubcorp.com
Wed Sep 6 13:47:13 PDT 2000

I had the same "Build problem" but I fixed mine by getting the latest ant
from Apache.org (while I was getting the lastest xerces which doesn't seem
to be in CVS at the moment).

Now to find out how much trouble I'm really in! <G>

Regards,

Brad Morgan
e-Publishing Corp.

Email: Brad.Morgan at e-pubcorp.com
Phone: (719)593-7377 x35
Fax: (719)593-2996

e-Publishing Corp. is a BroadVision company
NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.