[jdom-interest] No access to namespaces?

alan.quinton at autodesk.com alan.quinton at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 27 12:03:27 PDT 2000

Can anyone say why the B4 documentation provides access to the namespace mappings while the actual code does not? Functions such as getNamespaceURI(), getNamespaceMappings() are documented, but not implemented in the jar file, or the code? Were these removed for a reason?

I need to get the URI associated with the prefix "" in the document so that I can make a proper call to element.getAttribute(), I can't seem to find a way to get this information...

Thanks in advance,
-Alan