[jdom-interest] xml:lang Attribute problem

Perry Hoekstra dutchman at uswest.net
Thu Sep 28 05:48:00 PDT 2000

philip.nelson at omniresources.com wrote:

> > I receive the following exception:
> >
> > org.jdom.JDOMException: The name "" is not legal for JDOM/XML
> > namespaces: Namespace URIs must be non-null and non-empty Strings..)
>
> I'm pretty sure this is fixed now.  The b4 version is now very old and b5
> will be released very soon.  Of course you could do what most of us do and
> get the latest from CVS ;)

I did a CVS refresh before posting to list to see if the problem had
been fixed using the following CVS command:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.jdom.org:/home/cvspublic co jdom

Do I need to point to a different branch?

--
Perry Hoekstra
E-Commerce Architect
dutchman at mn.uswest.net

How would the child that you were view the person you've become
- Anonymous