[jdom-interest] Beta5 preview

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Fri Sep 29 00:55:29 PDT 2000

Hi everyone,

I just built and packaged a JDOM beta5 candidate.  Please, if you have
time, download the package and make sure it looks reasonable.  I'm
simply just looking for an external sanity check before declaring it
*the* beta5.  For people who've kept up with what's in CVS, please run
it against your apps.  Verify things like line endings are correct.
Write the list with any issues.

I put it on my site servlets.com to make clear this is unofficial.  As
soon as I get an OK from someone on Windows and an OK from someone on
Unix, then we'll make this the official beta5 for download from
jdom.org.  :-)

http://www.servlets.com/outgoing-jdom/

Thanks!