[jdom-interest] newbie detach() question

Mike Jennings mjenning at islandnet.com
Fri Apr 27 09:06:07 PDT 2001

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the reply! I have this nagging feeling in the back of my
brain that there must be some subtle and clever way to maintain
well-formedness but also retaining ease-of-use by thinking about
things slightly differently. As to what that subtle-and-clever way is,
I don't know, but I feel it is there.

What about a function that just swaps parents? That would maintain
well-formedness. It might not cover all use cases that makes detach() handy
though.

-Mike