[jdom-interest] generated uml webpage

Matthew MacKenzie matt at xmlglobal.com
Tue Mar 6 19:21:34 PST 2001

I generated that documentation using Together Control Panel.  You can
download a free version of the tool, but it does not output the UML or do
the documentation.  The tool is quite expensive, so I suggest you take the
time to go through an evaluation cycle.

What is cool is that it uses CSS, so you can customize the look of the docs
to your company's color scheme.

Cheers,

-matt

<<| message from: msew <msew at ev1.net> |>>