[jdom-interest] generated uml webpage

msew msew at ev1.net
Wed Mar 7 01:07:55 PST 2001

so on:  http://www.togethersoft.com/downloads/index.html

they list together solo  as being able to do: All UML diagrams and Web doc
Gen :-)

I that what you used? :-) (ie web doc gen)   I would think Together Solo
would be much cheaper than the Together Control Panel, but sadly they don't
even list prices on their website (seems to imply massive cost)

does anyone know of any opensource products that do the awesome
javadoc-esque uml creation?

further (this may be off topic)  but what UML modeling programs do people
use?   And matt, what is your experience with together (if you are using it
now :-) )

thanks!

msew