[jdom-interest] Re:A little more info on DOMOutputter and Xal an transformation problems...

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Tue Mar 20 07:17:52 PST 2001

> I guess the problem is not fixed completely by
> Philip's modification. I still get the problem of:
> Xalan Stylesheet quites working when using
> DOMOutputter on converting to
> www.w3c.dom.Document/Element. Do I miss something

I'll see if I can locate your original request and duplicate the problem.
The problem I was trying to fix took care of a specific use case with
default empty namespaces, so it may not have applied to you.  Come to think
about it, part of my fix included a change to XMLOutputter.  My guess is
that I would have to do something similar to DOM and SAX outputters as well.