[jdom-interest] getAttribute("prefix:name")

D Gross justdave at onebox.com
Fri Mar 23 06:29:09 PST 2001

Would it be possible to provide either a new convenience function or
change the existing behavior of the Element.getAttribute(String) and
Element.getAttributeValue(String) methods to allow a prefix to be specified
as part of the name?

E.g., element.getAttributeValue("foo:bar") or
      element.getAttributeValue("foo", "bar")

I know there is a getAttribute(String, Namespace), but for simple things,
I know the prefix and don't necessarily want to figure out the URI.

-- Dave Gross