[jdom-interest] newbie looking for jdom database extraction

David McSparran dmcsparran at vision.com
Fri Mar 23 06:35:15 PST 2001

hi..me again..

I liked the original SQLBuilderTest on digitalanywhere.com.  It does not
seem to run after setting up the propgram and DB.

I am using jdom b6 is that the problem.  The error message relates to
SQLBuilder class...cannot resolve symbol

it is a straightforward extractin what am i doing wrong??

thanks for the help

dmcs