[jdom-interest] Full Unicode support considered necessary

Kenworthy, Edward edward.kenworthy at exchange.co.uk
Wed May 23 23:33:20 PDT 2001

I think the problem you will have is that you can't sub-class String to add
your extra Unicode support, whereas when Sun get around to doing it they can
simply replace String.

You can't even replace Sun's String (and be sure it will work everywhere)
because there's not even an interface for you to implement.