[jdom-interest] JDOM problem with JDK 1.4Beta2

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Tue Nov 27 11:27:35 PST 2001

Hmm... AbstractMethodError/IncompatibleClassChangeError/LinkageError? Sounds
like JDK 1.4 has a different version of some class that's also in your
classpath? For example, maybe the JAXP classes in xerces.jar. Try playing
around with different versions of Xerces, maybe? Try a simple test program
that uses Xerces and/or JAXP directly, without JDOM, to see if JDOM is the
problem? Just some thoughts.

Alex

uraddr at yourhost.com