[jdom-interest] JDOM and XSLT

Mani Doraisamy MDoraisamy at SELECTICA.com
Sat Feb 23 22:34:36 PST 2002

Hi all,
What is the fastest XSLT processor available in market. I am
using JDOM and I would like to do XSLT so that I can present
it as HTML.

Another question,
my JDOM structure is huge and the Elements in the structure
actually gets the value from performance intensive calculations
and database operations, by overriding getText() method. Now
when i want to do XSLT i wouldnt want the entire tree for XSLT.
Although i can pass the whole tree for XSLT, what is the most
performant way of doing XSLT for the subtree?

mani