[jdom-interest] performance on tonights CVS

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Mon Feb 25 06:29:59 PST 2002

One thing that's been added since beta 7 is the "buffer" code in SAXHandler,
that tries to preserve the internal subset of the DTD. Try commenting out
all that code in SAXHandler and see if the speed improves. (I wonder if
we'll need to add a method to turn off this feature for performance
reasons...)

Alex

uraddr at yourhost.com