[jdom-interest] Re: get version info

Jason Hunter jhunter at apache.org
Thu Mar 7 15:02:02 PST 2002

Note that we removed the "java -jar jdom.jar" functionality recently.
To run we had to have xerces or another parser listed as a class-path
and that caused applets to look for the class on the server.  Now you
can still type "java JDOMAbout" with the JAR in your classpath, but the
slick -jar feature isn't enabled.  For more info, see the archives.

-jh-