[jdom-interest] Web site doc pointers

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Thu May 9 13:12:21 PDT 2002

The JDOM documentation page on the web site cites a presentation I
gave two years ago to the New York XML Users Group:

New York XML Users Group
The following presentation was given by Elliotte Rusty Harold to the
New York XML Users Group. It is an introduction to JDOM that includes
several good example programs as well as some comparisons to DOM and
SAX. A previous version of this talk was given at the New York C++
and Java SIG PG Users' Group meeting at XML DevCon 2000. Thanks to
Elliotte for permission to link to his slides.

*	Slides for New York XML Users Group (HTML format)
*	Older slides for SIG at XML DevCon 2000 (HTML format)

This talk is really out of date, and does at all not reflect the
current state of JDOM. I suggest you delete the link. If you prefer
you could link to the JDOM chapters of Processing XML with Java,
which are much more current and complete. E.g.

upcoming book, Processing XML with Java. Both are available
online:</p>

<a
href="http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava/chapters/ch14.html">Chapter
14 JDOM</a>