[jdom-interest] SAXBuilder.setExpandEntities

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Thu May 16 08:11:42 PDT 2002

>... or the file is being stored correctly, but you're viewing it using an
>incorrect encoding, or with a font that doesn't support those characters.
>Well, I don't know if those things would result in question marks
>specificly, but they could cause the file to look wrong in some way when it
>really isn't.

Actually, those problems would normally result in boxes, at least on
most platforms. The question mark is the default character a writer
uses when the  requested Unicode character does not exist in the
underlying encoding. I strongly suspect there's a Write problem in
here somewhere.

|             http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/              |