[jdom-interest] newbie Q

Xuemin Guan xuemin at appresso.com
Wed Nov 20 17:53:55 PST 2002

Both IBM developer works and JavaWorld host a few good articles
about JDom. Thought kind of outdated, should give you a good jump-start.

Just a few quick links:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-jdom/index.html
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-05-2000/jw-0518-jdom.html
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-07-2000/jw-0728-jdom2.html

In addition, use the jdom as a keyword, you should be able to find
a wealth of jdom articles on the internet.

Installing the jdom is easy, either include it in your classpath, or
drop it in your JVM standard extension lib directory.

Best,

Xuemin Guan

--
Xuemin Guan