[jdom-interest] RE: [Fwd: javasoft bug report that shows up in using JDOM]

manos laliotis laliotis at eml.cc
Thu Nov 21 02:08:31 PST 2002

We've really been hit by this behavior of b8 with 1.4.1, however I am a bit reluctant to replace b8 with the current CVS snapshot. Is there a safer approach, like, patching b8 only with the parts of the code related to the altered StringBuffer behavior? In case the code affected is relatively isolated, can somebody show me where it is in order to examine it?

Thanks,
-Manos