[jdom-interest] RE: [Fwd: javasoft bug report that shows up in using JDOM]

Bradley S. Huffman hip at a.cs.okstate.edu
Thu Nov 21 07:05:19 PST 2002

The current CVS snapshot only contains a couple bug fixes (no major changes
to the underlying code). Off the top of my head they are, SAXHandler, added
TextBuffer, XPath I think, and EnitityRef.  For the bug that's hitting you
getting the lastest copy of SAXHandler and TextBuffer should do the trick,
though IMHO you'd be safe just checking out the whole CVS.

Brad