[jdom-interest] jdom won't work in VAJ (superclass SAXResult is missing)

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at peoplemail.com.cn
Tue Nov 26 06:52:01 PST 2002

I first imported the whole of XML4J library (said to be supporting DOM2)
from IBM to my VAJ 4.0 (with IBM JDK 1.2.2), then I try to import JDOM
source. I got 2 problems. All are in org.jdom.transform package.

The first error:
Superclass SAXResult is missing in
public class JDOMResult extends SAXResult {}

The second error:
Superclass SAXSource is missing in:
public class JDOMSource extends SAXSource {}

I checked the XML4J packages, there isn't a SAXResult or JDOMResult class
anywhere.

Any idea on the problem? Does the problem affect normal use of JDOM?

Thank you.