[jdom-interest] j-dom contrib module

Laurent Bihanic laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com
Thu Apr 3 01:18:16 PST 2003

Carl Hinsman wrote:
> Where do I get the "contrib" class? I have downloaded and been using jdom beta8, and have read about the contrib class but can't seem to find it. btw, JDOM is great!!!
> Thanks in advance for your help.

The problem with jdom-contrib and JDOM beta8 is that no snapshot of the
jdom-contrib contents was taken when beta8 was released. And the current
contents of the jdom-contrib module only works with the latest jdom.

My advice: To use the contrib, switch to the nightly snapshots (while waiting
for beta9 due very soon). You're then sure that the jdom-contrib you get is
consistent with the jdom core.

Laurent