[jdom-interest] Anything else for beta 9?

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Thu Apr 3 19:24:27 PST 2003

OK, I've integrated all the comments from the build testing.  Looking
good.  Only open issue left is the "build testui" problem.  Seems like a
JUnit class loader thing?

So now would be a good time to see if anyone knows of something
outstanding that just has to be in beta 9.  If so, write in.

One special request I have is to Bob.  Would you please check out the
XPath package and see how it looks to you, esp in light of XPath 2.0
coming soon?  This will be the first time the XPath package goes into a
beta, so right now's the best time to make API changes.