[jdom-interest] Any Beta 9 RC1 issues?

Dennis Sosnoski dms at sosnoski.com
Wed Apr 16 01:45:38 PDT 2003

We've been through this discussion before on parser reuse. If the
JavaDocs (as referenced by Elliotte) aren't clear enough here's the link
to the email confirming reusability of SAX parsers from current SAX
maintainer David Brownell, as well as from the original author of SAX,
David Megginson:
http://lists.denveronline.net/lists/jdom-interest/2002-March/009746.html

If a parser isn't reusable it's broken. If you know of a case where
there's a problem report it to the authors to be fixed. I'd suggest that
working around the correct parser behavior on the assumption that some
parsers will be broken doesn't help anybody.

  - Dennis