[jdom-interest] Any Beta 9 RC1 issues?

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Wed Apr 16 01:51:15 PDT 2003

Yep, that's why we're leaning toward making reuse the default and
removing the switch.  But I'd like to know what, if any, fallout there
will be.  If a parser with wide distribution has a bug on reuse, we need
to consider that no matter what the SAX docs say.  For example, if the
JDK parser had a bug and didn't support reuse then neither would we.
:-)  So far no one's pointed at any problem parsers.  It's been a year
since it was clarified in SAX.  So we're looking good.

-jh-