[jdom-interest] JDOM Beta 9 RC 2

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Sun Apr 20 22:43:08 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I just built and posted jdom-b9-rc2.zip and jdom-b9-rc2.tar.gz to
http://www.jdom.org/dist/binary.  This second "Beta Release Candidate"
includes the ContentList, AttributeList, and FilterIterator fixes as
sent in by Brad.

Since RC1 was well received I don't anticipate any problems with this
one, and we should be able to have the Beta 9 this week and then think
about what's next.

Note I built this on JDK 1.4.1.  I hope that doesn't cause problems with
JDK 1.2.  It seems to work locally in 1.2 testing, but please write in
if you know of any problem this might cause.