[jdom-interest] Problem with Samples Package

Rajesh Pazhyannur rpazhyannur at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:57:25 PDT 2003

Dear JDOM users,

I am new to JDOM. I have just installed the JDOM package and was trying out
the program in the samples package, and I got the following error.

DOMBuilderDemo.java [124:1] cannot access com.sun.java.util.collections.List
file com\sun\java\util\collections\List.class not found
            outputter.output(doc, System.out);
                     ^
Note: D:\Downloaded Programs\JDOM\jdom-b8\samples\DOMBuilderDemo.java uses
or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
1 error
Errors compiling DOMBuilderDemo.

I get a similar error with other classes in samples with the exception of
count.

Am I missing something or is my classpath not set correctly.

Any help/clue would be appreciated.

regards

rajesh