SV: [jdom-interest] Line numbers

Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM
Wed Aug 27 09:51:57 PDT 2003

Thanks, it seems a fairly well hidden feature.

Where do I find the javadocs for contrib so I can see what is in there.
Other than connecting to the cvs (which I have done) there seems to be no
mention
of contrib anywhere else. Coming from the commercial world I (like many
others?)
tend to "load the jar's and read the docs".

If I have something for contrib what is the process for getting it
"approved" and
put into the contrib module.

regards,

Jason Wrote >>

>Hi Phill,

>We have a jdom-contrib module explicitly designed for things that aren't
>really proper in the core but are cool in support of JDOM.  You can
>check it out via CVS and it's available as jdom-contrib-b9 in the
>distribution directories.  I added that early on because I agree with
>you there's lots of good extensions to every product that don't always
>belong in the product itself.

-jh-

/Phill
IS Dept, Software Engineer.